It seemed to me the logical progression, once you’d established yourself as a woman in Victorian times, would be to have some babies and make them perfect. So I wrote a book about how you would do that.
Spoiler: You are NOT gonna do that. But I give you some great details as to how they tried:
- What mood, position, and continent to be on when you try to conceive, and how to help the healthy sperm (the BOY sperm) make it to your egg first!
- Healthy Amusements For Kids vs. Those Which are Satan Disguised in a Raiment of Light and Pleasure.
- Fun Ways to Prepare Sons for World Dominion as is Their Birthright!
- Should my Daughter Read? How Math + Menstruation = Death.
- Feeding Children: Picky Eaters are God’s Way of Culling the Herd.
- Discipline: ……ehh…was…..really awful.
- Medicine:….was worse, actually. I’m not saying cyanide isn’t effective but it’s really hard to get the dose right.
But rest assured, even when horrific, Ungovernable is delightful.